Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer roadside assistance?
Why should I come to SRB Equipment?
- We offer quality and professional services at the most affordable rates.
- We offer a more comprehensive range of services, from tire replacement, CVIP inspections, and preventive maintenance to complete engine repair.
- Apart from truck repair services, we also offer trailer repair services under the same roof.
- We offer 24*7 professional customer support services.
- We have an impressive list of thousands of satisfied customers across Edmonton.
Do I need to get a CVIP Inspection for my vehicle?
How long will it take for a tow truck to arrive?
What type of payments are accepted?
How do you charge for road service?
Do you rebuild or refurbish trailers?
What should I do if my truck starts to overheat?
If you are in an overheated vehicle, do not try to drive farther and follow these steps to avoid injury and further damage to your vehicle.
Pull Over Immediately
After feeling the engine’s high temperature or hearing an alarm, you must pull over immediately. Continuing to drive will make things worse.
Don’t Pop the Hood Until It’s Cool
Wait several minutes before popping the hood. A good idea to see if it’s hot is to carefully touch the back of your hand on the hood.
Turn the Heater on
If you’re still moving because of emergencies, you can turn your heater on to eliminate some of that heat. It won’t cool down your engine but will help avoid a disaster.
Open the Windows
Opening a window could be an excellent way for some heat escape.
Get Some Help
The best action is to have the vehicle towed to your nearest truck repair shop or call the roadside assistance team.
What services do you offer?
What are the business hours of the garage?
Do you offer preventative maintenance services?
How often do you need a CVIP?
How often do I need an oil change?
Are your mechanics licensed?
How often should I rotate the tires on my truck?
Have a Different Question?
Or call — 780-447-0600