780-447-0600 info@srbequipment.ca

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some frequently asked questions that fleet owners or truck drivers inquiries often from us.

General Questions

Do you offer roadside assistance?
Yes, we offer roadside assistance. We are always ready to help you. Our mobile truck repair service is fully equipped with the latest tooling and technology to facilitate Edmonton’s most advanced roadside truck repair service. You can call us at 780-447-0600 to learn more about roadside assistance services.
Why should I come to SRB Equipment?
There are multiple reasons to bring your truck for repair to the SRB Equipment. Let me show you some of the few.
  • We offer quality and professional services at the most affordable rates.
  • We offer a more comprehensive range of services, from tire replacement, CVIP inspections, and preventive maintenance to complete engine repair.
  • Apart from truck repair services, we also offer trailer repair services under the same roof.
  • We offer 24*7 professional customer support services.
  • We have an impressive list of thousands of satisfied customers across Edmonton.
Do I need to get a CVIP Inspection for my vehicle?
A CVIP inspection is essential because the process ensures your vehicle that treks across Canadian highways is adequately maintained and safe. Safety is the most important and apparent reason to inspect your vehicle. A vehicle defect found during an inspection could save you from roadside breakdowns.
How long will it take for a tow truck to arrive?
It’s better to take roadside assistance services than towing services. Bringing a damaged truck to the truck repair shop costs you human resources and more service charges, except for your repair bills. Call 780-447-0600 to book roadside assistance services from SRB Equipment to save time.
What type of payments are accepted?
We accept a more comprehensive range of payment options, from debit cards, credit cards, and cash to digital payments.
How do you charge for road service?
The cost of roadside assistance depends on many factors like which type of truck repair you need, whether it’s a simple tire replacement or engine repair. Additionally, how far does your truck needs repairs from the truck repair shop that provides your roadside assistance services? You can call us at 780-447-0600 anytime to know more. One thing is sure we offer the most affordable rates in town.
Do you rebuild or refurbish trailers?
Yes, SRB Equipment is a truck and trailer repair shop in Edmonton. Our team is dedicated to providing the best trailer repair services in Edmonton. We are fully equipped for repairs by a trained, certified team of heavy-duty mechanics.
What should I do if my truck starts to overheat?

If you are in an overheated vehicle, do not try to drive farther and follow these steps to avoid injury and further damage to your vehicle.

Pull Over Immediately
After feeling the engine’s high temperature or hearing an alarm, you must pull over immediately. Continuing to drive will make things worse.

Don’t Pop the Hood Until It’s Cool
Wait several minutes before popping the hood. A good idea to see if it’s hot is to carefully touch the back of your hand on the hood.

Turn the Heater on
If you’re still moving because of emergencies, you can turn your heater on to eliminate some of that heat. It won’t cool down your engine but will help avoid a disaster.

Open the Windows
Opening a window could be an excellent way for some heat escape.

Get Some Help
The best action is to have the vehicle towed to your nearest truck repair shop or call the roadside assistance team.

What services do you offer?
We offer a comprehensive range of services, from wheel alignment, preventive maintenance, and trailer repairs to complete engine repair. We also provide roadside assistance or mobile service truck.
What are the business hours of the garage?
Working hours are Mon–Sat: 8 am – 5 pm. Sunday closed. Feel free to contact us at 780-447-0600 if you need any emergency repairs.
Do you offer preventative maintenance services?
Yes, we offer preventive maintenance service or routine services. During preventative maintenance, our mechanic checks the various components of your truck and takes care of all necessary adjustments, repairs, lubrications, or replacements. As a result, your vehicle will stay in better condition, thus reducing unexpected breakdowns.
How often do you need a CVIP?
Trucks and trailers need an annual CVIP Inspection, whereas a bus needs one every six months.
How often do I need an oil change?
On average, you will want to get heavy-duty commercial vehicle service, including an oil change, no later than 30,000 miles and around 5,000 miles for light-duty to be on the safe side. There are several factors impact when your oil should be changed, including Oil quality, Driving habits, Engine condition, and Driving conditions
Are your mechanics licensed?
Yes, our mechanics are licensed and professionals as well. They help you get on the road again as soon as possible without compromising quality. We have served the community with outstanding, efficient truck repairs, servicing, and maintenance for many years.
How often should I rotate the tires on my truck?
Rotate your tire in every preventive maintenance. Your mechanics will rotate your tires when you go for regular maintenance. Neglecting to rotate tires is a significant cause of premature tire wear.

Have a Different Question?

Email us anytime Or call — 780-447-0600